Many B2B companies in crowded, challenging playing fields are underperforming in their marketing efforts. Though they lack top-tier strategic marketing coaches, it doesn’t make financial sense to employ full-time marketing leaders.
That’s why we offer Fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) services—to provide outsourced marketing expertise and CMO strategy for a fraction of the employee cost.
As an enterprise executive, you are constantly faced with recurring problems:
- You need to launch a new website, start a new marketing campaign, figure out how to capture customer data, and respond to competitors.
- You always hear that one more expensive marketing project will solve all your problems, but we know that is not true. It is time to address marketing on a wholistic basis.
If all you wish to do is address the first issue, we are very good at that. However, even better, we can help with the second issue, also.
Major Benefits of Fractional CMO Services:
Fractional CMOs are seasoned professionals who can lead both the strategic and the day-to-day marketing charge. They offer all the benefits of strategic marketing consultants plus a closer, day-to-day working relationship and more flexible schedule and fee arrangements. They can be embedded in your senior executive team for exactly the amount of time you need them each month.
All of C-Suite’s Fractional CMOs are industry veterans with exceptional track records and knowledge of modern marketing best practices. You’ll get a Fractional CMO who fits your needs and can:
- Analyze your business plan and create a dynamic overall marketing strategy, content marketing strategy, and/or social media marketing strategy.
- Organize and oversee the tactical implementation of that strategy.
- Advance your marketing into the digital era, embracing powerful, scalable technologies.
- Craft a positioning statement and clear messaging that differentiates you from your competitors at a time when many companies are struggling to make themselves seen and heard.
- Structure or restructure your marketing department.
- Expertly direct and mentor your in house marketing manager and/or coordinator.
- Put metrics in place so that you can clearly see the undeniable return on your marketing investment.