Kent Van Houten
- Corporate Finance
- Fund Raising
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- System Implementations
- Turnarounds & Restructuring
- Accounting (US GAAP)
- Risk Management & Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Reporting Liaison
- Lean Management and Shared Services Cost Controls
- Analysis Modeling, KPI’s, RFP’s,& SLA’s
- Product Brand Positioning
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Furniture and consumer retail products
- Real Estate
- Home Repair
- Electronic Payments
- Auto Dealerships
- Consumer Loan
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Based Lending
- Real Estate
- Purchase Order Financing
- Hard Money
Kent Van Houten
CFO / CRO / Bankruptcy Financial Advisor
30+ Years Experience
Kent specializes in fractional CFO/CRO and bankruptcy Financial Advisor services for early stage, small to medium size enterprises. Kent assists companies at the earlier stage to prepare them for growth, while also providing reorganization services for companies in distress or bankruptcy. Kent provides specific senior level financial services customized for its clients needs at attractive and efficient fee structures, since Kent delivers only the services the client is lacking.
► FINANCIAL EXPERIENCE: Over 30 years experience as a CFO and Financial Advisor.
► CORPORATE ACHIEVEMENTS: CFO of a division of a multi billion revenue company.
► WORKOUTS: Over the past 25 years,
► BANKRUPTCY PRACTICE: Columbia assists companies navigating
Columbia has the rare combination of experience to provide result driven engagements for:
- Small to medium size companies
- Entities that are early stage, experiencing hyper growth as well as companies in distress
- Columbia based its business not model on providing senior financial leadership (both CFO & CRO) at attractive price structures due to its boutique size.
- All engagements are customized to our clients unique needs and attributes.
The founder of Columbia, Jeff Worley has held senior level financial positions at start ups to billion dollar companies. We are managed under entrepreneurial principles or providing results to clients under dynamic circumstances, and cost effective solutions .
We are equally a-depth in managing growth in healthy companies as well as resolving significant liquidity based going concern issues. We assist in building healthy company and repairing distressed companies.
Our positive, hands on approach and our ability to “roll up our sleeves” allows us to be an important thought partner with the business owner or CEO. We are well versed being a member of the management team to work with existing staff to accomplish the goals of the engagement. Since all of our engagements are customized, we provide the expertise and support to fill in the gap in your organization.
We have relationships developed over the last 20 years through out North American in the event multiple members of a C Suite are required to parachute in to assist in an engagement. We can draw on existing relationships, employees and other members of C Suite Support to scale at a clients request for their specific needs.
Columbia has experience in numerous industries due to the wide variety of its clients over the past two decades.
- BBA in Accounting, University of Iowa
- CPA certificate
- Member of numerous church financial committees
Most of Jeff’s interests are surrounded by his practice and his serial entrepreneurial pursuits, in his spare time he plays, golf and tennis with his wife and fishing with his sons. He also is able to travel internationally on client engagements and able to relax and enjoy the world.