CFO / COO / CRO / Business Development
- Corporate Finance
- Fund Raising
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- System Implementations
- Turnarounds & Restructuring
- Accounting (US GAAP)
- Risk Management & Due Diligence
- Forensic Accounting
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Reporting Liaison
- Lean Management and Shared Services Cost Controls
- Analysis Modeling, KPI’s, RFP’s,& SLA’s
- Product Brand Positioning
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Furniture and consumer retail products
- Real Estate
- Auto Finance
- Financing – ABL, P/O and A/R
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Home Repair
- Electronic Payments
- Auto Dealerships
- Consumer Loan
- Accounts Receivable
- Asset Based Lending
- Real Estate
- Purchase Order Financing
- Hard Money
CFO / COO / CRO
35 Years Experience
Paul is a hands-on Finance and Operations leader with extensive experience in strategic planning, turnaround management, business development, marketing and working with the Board of Directors. He is a driven strategic thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit and have an established record of success in growing and sustaining shareholder value with both large ($5B) and small ($1.5M) companies.
He is a proven transformational executive providing strategic financial and operational management leadership that helps successful growth and exit transitions. His track record includes:
► FINANCIAL PLANNING: CFO, COO, Principal Accounting Officer – of 3 public companies – $40M to $5B including Retail, Services, Construction and Manufacturing.
► MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS: Sourced, underwrote & funded companies for $1.6B, averaging over $100M+ annually, Led 15 successful M&A transactions totaling $250M value, Managed $500+ million portfolio of company facilities.
► FINANCE & TREASURY: Raised $310M+ in public debt and equity offerings, private equity, bank debt, capital leases, term notes, asset backed revolvers, letters of credit, etc.
► SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION: Created and implemented innovative technical POS, ERP and CRM systems to lead team collaboration in customer-centric service, call center, pricing, and problem resolution increasing in the first year, revenue from $32M to $50 Million and net profit from $770 Thousand to $4.7M.
► SALES and EXPENSE CONTROL: Achieved growth in a retail and manufacturing furniture company of $6M to $181M, 4 to 71 locations with 1,200 employees through progressive responsibilities of CFO / COO / CMO / GM. Improved sales by 38% in a Consumer Services Company in the first year with same level of inbound activities while reducing support payrolls by 22%, providing Shared Services with aggressive Lean Management initiatives supporting sales scripts.
► BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: Implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) for several companies, improving market recognition from 2% up to 70% in one company over 18 months.
- Senior VP– $2 Billion Hedge Fund.
- Business Development Manager/Officer – $7 to 17 Billion Commercial Lending Companies – producing $1.6 Billion in Funds Employed averaging over $100 Million+ annually.
- CFO & General Manager – $180 Million Public Company Retail and Manufacturing.
- COO – $40 Million Public Company.
- Corporate Accounting Manager – $5 Billion Public Company.
- MBA – pending Capstone for certificate– 2000 – Internet Technology – E-Commerce, University of Dallas, Dallas, Texas
- BBA – 1970 – Finance/Accounting, University of North TX, Denton, TX
Paul is active in the community serving as Membership Coordinator for Prestonwood Baptist Church
Paul and J have been married 46 years. They have one son and two daughters, 8 grandchildren and two great grandchildren and they have a Miniature Schnauzer, Mr. Roger Hobbs Jr.